Entertainment visas

The Temporary Activity visa is for visiting entertainers, musicians or performers  who wish to come to Australia to perform or take part in some other ‘activity’.

Very likely you will need a visa to enter Australia and if you are getting paid for your performances you will likely need the 408 Temporary Activity Visa (Entertainment Visa).

West Aussie Migration is a temporary visa specialist including the 408 visa and have organised hundreds of these visa for internationally recognised DJs, musicians, bands and entertainers.

There are very particular requirements for the visa and West Aussie Migration prides itself on doing all the hard work for you through our streamlined process. We take the stress out of the process and are used to dealing with large entourages that often come with high profile artists such as dealing with management, sound technicians and any other members of the group who wish to travel to Australia.

West Aussie Migration has been in business as a specialist migration consultancy for a number of years and we are well versed with the conditions of the 408 Temporary Activity visa and how to apply correctly to the Australian government’s Immigration Department known as the Department of Home Affairs.

The 408 Entertainment Visa covers most types of work in the entertainment industry. This includes entertainers or associated production or support staff coming into Australia for performances, studio recordings, media or film production.

Please do not hesitate to contact West Aussie Migration if you wish to proceed with this visa or have any queries. You may also wish to fill out our Entertainment Form.

If you cannot find the Visa you are looking for simply click here and allow West Aussie Migration to help.