1. Visas will be issued offshore to students wishing to study in Australia so they can make travel arrangements as soon as the borders open.
2. If you can not complete your studies before your current visa end date due to COVID-19 you can apply for a further visa for free.
3. If you are studying online your online study hours count when applying for a post study visa.
4. Online students studying at Australian Universities are now allowed to apply for a graduate visa with working rights even if they are not in Australia.
5. Visa applicants will be given extra time to get their english language proficiency results.
These changes show Australia will try to restart migration as soon as possible after the pandemic crisis. Migrants will be very important for the recovery of the Australian economy so now is the time to start planning your future in Australia!
West Aussie Migration will give you greater peace of mind when securing an Australian visa.